A pair of ACC teams meet when the No. 10 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-1) take on the Louisville Cardinals (3-3) on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Cardinal Stadium. The Demon Deacons are favored by 5.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 62.5 points.
Wake Forest vs. Louisville Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Louisville Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Wake Forest vs. Louisville: Last 3 Games
- In its last three contests, Wake Forest has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- Wake Forest’s past three contests have not hit the over.
- The Demon Deacons total over the last three games is 1.7 points more than the 62.5 total given for this matchup.
- Over its last three games, Louisville has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- Louisville has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Cardinals total over the last three games is 12.2 points fewer than the 62.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Wake Forest vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- Wake Forest is 6-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Demon Deacons are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Wake Forest games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- Wake Forest has not yet lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- Wake Forest has won all five games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -213 or shorter.
- Louisville is 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Louisville has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Louisville have hit the over on three occasions this season.
- Louisville has won two of the three games it has played as an underdog this season.
- Louisville has played as an underdog of +174 or more once this season and won that game.
Wake Forest vs. Louisville: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wake Forest games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 62.5-point over/under times.
- This season, Louisville has played two games with a combined score over 62.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 69.1 points per game, 6.6 points more than the point total of 62.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 46.3 points per game, 16.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Demon Deacons games is 63.6 points, 1.1 more than the over/under of 62.5 points for this contest.
- Cardinals games have an over/under of 55.5 points this season, seven points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- Sam Hartman leads Wake Forest with 1,755 passing yards (250.7 ypg) on 124-of-193 passing with 21 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 75 rushing yards (10.7 ypg) on 48 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Justice Ellison has carried the ball 90 times for a team-high 432 yards (61.7 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Christian Turner has racked up 76 carries for 315 yards (45 per game) and five touchdowns.
- A.T. Perry’s team-leading 524 receiving yards (74.9 yards per game) have come on 32 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Jahmal Banks has recorded 385 receiving yards (55 yards per game) and seven touchdowns, hauling in 27 passes this year.
- Donavon Greene’s 23 grabs have netted him 360 yards (51.4 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Louisville Players to Watch
- Micale Cunningham has been a dual threat to lead Louisville in both passing and rushing. He has 1,084 passing yards (154.9 ypg), completing 60.3% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 503 yards (71.9 ypg) on 80 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- This season Trevion Cooley has rushed for 275 yards (39.3 per game) on 56 carries with two touchdowns.
- Tyler Hudson’s team-high 484 receiving yards (69.1 yards per game) have come on 34 receptions.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has put together a 313-yard season so far (44.7 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 20 passes.
- Marshon Ford’s 20 grabs this season have resulted in 249 yards (35.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Wake Forest vs. Louisville
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.