The UTEP Miners (4-4) and the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (3-4) will meet in a matchup of C-USA teams on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at the Sun Bowl Stadium. The betting information foretells a close game, with the Miners favored by 1.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 53 points.
UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions
UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee: Last 3 Games
- UTEP has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- In UTEP’s past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
- The Miners total over the last three games is 0.2 points more than the 53 over/under given for this matchup.
- Middle Tennessee has no wins against the spread and is 2-1 overall over its last three contests.
- In its past three contests, Middle Tennessee has hit the over twice.
- The Blue Raiders total over the last three games is 8.5 points greater than the 53 over/under listed for this matchup.
UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- UTEP is 3-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Miners have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, UTEP’s games have hit the over twice.
- UTEP has won 66.7% of the games this season when it was favored on the moneyline (2-1).
- UTEP has gone 1-0 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -112 or shorter (66.7%).
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread three times this season (3-4-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point or bigger underdogs, Middle Tennessee owns an ATS record of 2-4.
- This season, Middle Tennessee games have hit the over four times.
- Middle Tennessee has entered the game as an underdog six times this season and won twice.
- Middle Tennessee has entered six games this season as the underdog by -109 or more and is 0-3 in those contests.
UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee: Over/Under Trends
- UTEP and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (53 points) times this season.
- In Middle Tennessee’s seven games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 53.
- The total for the game of 53 is 2.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Miners (22.4 points per game) and the Blue Raiders (28 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 6.5 fewer points than the 59.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The Miners have seen a 49.9 average over/under in their games this season, 3.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Blue Raiders’ games have a total points bet of 58.4 points this season, 5.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
UTEP Players to Watch
- Gavin Hardison has thrown for 1,696 yards (212 ypg) to lead UTEP, completing 52.7% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Ronald Awatt’s team-high 490 rushing yards (61.3 per game) have come on 111 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Deion Hankins has rushed for 479 yards (59.9 per game) on 97 carries with two touchdowns.
- Tyrin Smith’s team-high 594 receiving yards (74.3 yards per game) have come on 47 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Reynaldo Flores has put up a 446-yard season so far (55.8 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 39 passes.
- Jeremiah Ballard’s 10 receptions are good enough for 118 yards (14.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Middle Tennessee Players to Watch
- Chase Cunningham has thrown for 1,798 yards (256.9 ypg) to lead Middle Tennessee, completing 65.9% of his passes and collecting 10 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 102 rushing yards (14.6 ypg) on 61 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Frank Peasant, has carried the ball 82 times for 362 yards (51.7 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Darius Bracy has taken 31 carries for 116 yards (16.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jaylin Lane’s team-high 506 receiving yards (72.3 yards per game) have come on 36 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Izaiah Gathings has totaled 352 receiving yards (50.3 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 39 passes this year.
- Yusuf Ali’s 30 grabs this season have resulted in 229 yards (32.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.