The No. 12 UCLA Bruins (6-1) and the Stanford Cardinal (3-4) will meet in a matchup of Pac-12 teams on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at the Rose Bowl. The Cardinal will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset, oddsmakers have them as 16-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 63.5 in the outing.
UCLA vs. Stanford Predictions
UCLA vs. Stanford Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UCLA vs. Stanford: Last 3 Games
- UCLA has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three games.
- UCLA has hit the over in each of its past three games.
- The Bruins have averaged a total of 66.7 combined points in their last three games, 3.2 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 63.5.
- Stanford has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three games.
- In Stanford’s past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
- The Cardinal and their opponents have combined to score an average of 53.5 combined points over their last three games, 10 less than the 63.5 over/under in this matchup.
UCLA vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- UCLA has covered the spread four times over seven games with a set spread.
- The Bruins have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 16-point favorites.
- This season, six of UCLA’s games have gone over the point total.
- UCLA has not yet lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- UCLA has played as a moneyline favorite of -720 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Stanford has covered the spread twice over seven games with a set number.
- In games they have played as 16-point underdogs or more, the Cardinal have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, three Stanford games have gone over the point total.
- Stanford has won one of the five games it has played as an underdog this season.
- Stanford has a record of 0-1 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +492 on the moneyline.
UCLA vs. Stanford: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of UCLA’s seven games have gone over Saturday’s total of 63.5 points.
- There have been two games featuring Stanford this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 63.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 65 points per game, 1.5 points more than the total of 63.5 for this matchup.
- The 53.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 10.2 fewer than the 63.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Bruins games is 62 points, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 63.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (63.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinal’s games (57.4 points) this season.
UCLA Players to Watch
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson leads UCLA with 1,772 passing yards (253.1 ypg) on 149-of-202 passing with 17 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 269 rushing yards (38.4 ypg) on 50 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Zach Charbonnet’s team-high 766 rushing yards (109.4 per game) have come on 107 carries, with seven touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 15 catches for 171 yards (24.4 per game).
- Jake Bobo’s team-high 486 receiving yards (69.4 yards per game) have come on 32 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Kazmeir Allen has put together a 244-yard season so far (34.9 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 36 passes.
- Logan Loya’s nine receptions have netted him 176 yards (25.1 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Stanford Players to Watch
- Tanner McKee leads Stanford with 1,857 passing yards (265.3 ypg) on 157-of-248 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Casey Filkins, has carried the ball 122 times for 478 yards (68.3 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 17 passes for 205 yards (29.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season E.J. Smith has rushed for 206 yards (29.4 per game) on 30 carries with three touchdowns.
- Michael Wilson’s 418 receiving yards (59.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 26 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Elijah Higgins has hauled in 30 passes for 369 yards (52.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Brycen Tremayne’s 22 catches have netted him 286 yards (40.9 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch UCLA vs. Stanford
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.