The UAB Blazers (4-3) will face off against a fellow C-USA opponent, the Florida Atlantic Owls (3-5) in a matchup on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at FAU Stadium. The Owls will attempt to pull off an upset as 5.5-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 48 points.
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic: Last 3 Games
- UAB has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- In UAB’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Blazers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59.5 points in their last three games, 11.5 more than the 48 over/under in this matchup.
- Florida Atlantic is winless against the spread and 2-1 overall over its last three contests.
- In Florida Atlantic’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Owls have averaged a total of 58 combined points in their last three games, 10 greater than this game’s total of 48.
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- UAB has covered the spread three times over seven games with a set spread.
- The Blazers have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving UAB have hit the over twice this season.
- UAB is 4-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- UAB has a 2-1 record (winning 80% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -225 or shorter.
- Florida Atlantic has covered the spread in a matchup three times this year (3-5-0).
- Florida Atlantic has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Florida Atlantic games have hit the over twice.
- Florida Atlantic has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Florida Atlantic has not won as an underdog of +182 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic: Over/Under Trends
- This season, UAB and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 48 points times.
- A total of of Florida Atlantic’s games ended with a combined score over 48 points this season.
- The Blazers average 32 points per game against the Owls’ 28.6, totaling 12.6 points over the contest’s total of 48.
- This game’s total is 3.5 fewer points than the 44.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Blazers games is 57 points, nine more than the over/under of 48 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.4 points separates the average total points bet in Owls’ games (58.4 points) and this matchup’s over/under (48 points).
UAB Players to Watch
- Dylan Hopkins has thrown for 1,233 yards (176.1 ypg) to lead UAB, completing 67.2% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 115 rushing yards (16.4 ypg) on 35 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Dewayne McBride, has carried the ball 140 times for 975 yards (139.3 per game), with 11 touchdowns this year.
- This season Jermaine Brown Jr. has rushed for 433 yards (61.9 per game) on 73 carries with three touchdowns.
- Trea Shropshire’s 389 receiving yards (55.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Tejhaun Palmer has reeled in 16 passes for 263 yards (37.6 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Samario Rudolph’s six receptions have turned into 160 yards (22.9 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Florida Atlantic Players to Watch
- N’Kosi Perry leads Florida Atlantic with 1,802 passing yards (225.3 ypg) on 141-of-249 passing with 17 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He also adds 162 rushing yards (20.3 ypg) on 56 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Larry McCammon III’s team-high 690 rushing yards (86.3 per game) have come on 121 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Zuberi Mobley has collected 412 yards (51.5 per game) on 80 carries with three touchdowns.
- LaJohntay Wester’s 536 receiving yards (67 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 48 receptions and eight touchdowns.
- Jahmal Edrine has racked up 389 receiving yards (48.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 26 passes this year.
- Je’Quan Burton’s 20 grabs this season have resulted in 299 yards (37.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch UAB vs. Florida Atlantic
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.