The Toledo Rockets (5-3) will play a fellow MAC opponent, the Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-3) in a matchup on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Rynearson Stadium. The Rockets are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 8.5 points. The over/under is 58 in the contest.
Toledo vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Toledo vs. Eastern Michigan Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Toledo vs. Eastern Michigan: Last 3 Games
- Toledo has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three contests.
- Toledo’s past three games have hit the over.
- The Rockets and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59.5 points over their last three games, 1.5 more than the 58 over/under in this matchup.
- Eastern Michigan has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three contests.
- Eastern Michigan has hit the over once in its past three games.
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 1.2 points greater than the 58 total listed for this matchup.
Toledo vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Toledo has covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-4-0).
- The Rockets are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Toledo have hit the over five times this season.
- Toledo has won five of the seven games it was favored on the moneyline this season (71.4%).
- Toledo has played as a moneyline favorite of -318 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Eastern Michigan have put together a 3-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- Eastern Michigan is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Eastern Michigan games have hit the over four times.
- This season, Eastern Michigan has won three out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- Eastern Michigan is 0-0 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +251 or more on the moneyline.
Toledo vs. Eastern Michigan: Over/Under Trends
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (58 points) times this season.
- In Eastern Michigan’s eight games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 58.
- Together, the two teams combine for 64.4 points per game, 6.4 points more than the point total of 58 for this contest.
- The 57.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.1 fewer than the 58 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Rockets games is two points fewer than the over/under of 58 points in this matchup.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 57.5 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Toledo Players to Watch
- DeQuan Finn has been a dual threat to lead Toledo in both passing and rushing. He has 1,642 passing yards (205.3 ypg), completing 60.1% of his passes and throwing 18 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 521 yards (65.1 ypg) on 85 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- This season Jacquez Stuart has rushed for 461 yards (57.6 per game) on 75 carries with three touchdowns.
- Jerjuan Newton’s 519 receiving yards (64.9 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 29 receptions and six touchdowns.
- DeMeer Blankumsee has grabbed 28 passes for 300 yards (37.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Devin Maddox’s 24 grabs have netted him 253 yards (31.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Eastern Michigan Players to Watch
- Taylor Powell has 1,174 passing yards (146.8 ypg) to lead Eastern Michigan, completing 63.5% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Samson Evans’ team-high 635 rushing yards (79.4 per game) have come on 120 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Jaylon Jackson has racked up 56 carries for 262 yards (32.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tanner Knue’s team-leading 391 receiving yards (48.9 yards per game) have come on 28 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Hassan Beydoun has put together a 299-yard season so far (37.4 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 30 passes.
- Darius Lassiter’s 23 catches have turned into 260 yards (32.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Toledo vs. Eastern Michigan
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.