A pair of SEC teams square off when the No. 25 South Carolina Gamecocks (4-2) face off against the Missouri Tigers (3-4) on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Williams-Brice Stadium. The Gamecocks are favored by 5.5 points. The over/under is 47 in the outing.
South Carolina vs. Missouri Predictions
South Carolina vs. Missouri Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
South Carolina vs. Missouri: Last 3 Games
- South Carolina has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its last three contests.
- In South Carolina’s past three games, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Gamecocks total over the last three games is two points more than the 47 total listed for this matchup.
- Missouri has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, Missouri has not hit the over.
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52.2 combined points over their last three games, 5.2 more than the 47 over/under in this matchup.
South Carolina vs. Missouri Betting Trends
- South Carolina has covered the spread four times over seven games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Gamecocks have an ATS record of 2-0-1.
- South Carolina’s games have gone over the total four times out of seven chances this season.
- South Carolina has won all three of the games it has been the moneyline favorite this season.
- South Carolina has played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -205 or shorter and won each of them.
- Missouri is 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Missouri is 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Missouri games have hit the over just once.
- Missouri has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- This season, Missouri has won one of its five games when it is the underdog by at least +169 on the moneyline.
South Carolina vs. Missouri: Over/Under Trends
- All of South Carolina’s games this season have hit the over on Saturday’s total of 47 points.
- A total of of Missouri’s games ended with a combined score over 47 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 57.7 points per game, 10.7 points more than the over/under of 47 for this contest.
- The 48.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.1 more than the 47 total in this contest.
- The Gamecocks have seen a 54.4 average over/under in their games this season, 7.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.1 points separates the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (54.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (47 points).
South Carolina Players to Watch
- Spencer Rattler leads South Carolina with 1,465 passing yards (209.3 ypg) on 124-of-195 passing with five touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- MarShawn Lloyd has carried the ball 93 times for a team-high 526 yards (75.1 per game), with nine touchdowns this year. He has also caught 17 passes for 173 yards (24.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Juju McDowell has rushed for 135 yards (19.3 per game) on 41 carries with two touchdowns.
- Antwane Wells Jr.’s 412 receiving yards (58.9 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 30 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Jalen Brooks has hauled in 20 passes for 335 yards (47.9 yards per game) this year.
Missouri Players to Watch
- Brady Cook has 1,418 passing yards (202.6 ypg) to lead Missouri, completing 64.9% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 162 rushing yards (23.1 ypg) on 65 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Nathaniel Peat has carried the ball 87 times for a team-high 387 yards (55.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Cody Schrader has rushed for 362 yards (51.7 per game) on 68 carries with four touchdowns.
- Dominic Lovett’s 511 receiving yards (73 yards per game) lead the team. He has 35 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Mookie Cooper has recorded 180 receiving yards (25.7 yards per game), hauling in 15 passes this year.
- Luther Burden III’s 21 grabs this season have resulted in 175 yards (25 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch South Carolina vs. Missouri
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.