The Seattle Kraken (2-2-2) are favored on the road (-147 moneyline odds to win) against the Chicago Blackhawks (2-2-0, +122 moneyline odds). The outing on Sunday begins at 2:00 PM ET from United Center on ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and ROOT Sports NW.
Kraken vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Kraken vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kraken vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- Last season, the Kraken went 11-9 in games they played as moneyline favorites.
- In games it played with moneyline odds of -147 or stronger last season, Seattle compiled a 1-5 record (winning only 16.7% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Kraken have a 59.5% chance to win.
- The Kraken’s 213 goals scored last season (2.6 per game) ranked 28th in the league.
- The Kraken were 24th in goals against, giving up 284 total goals (3.5 per game) in league action.
- Last season the Blackhawks had 18 wins in the 62 games in which they were an underdog.
- Chicago had 45 games last season as an underdog by +122 or longer, and went 10-35.
- The win probability for the Blackhawks, implied from the moneyline, is 45.0%.
- The Blackhawks’ 213 goals last season (2.6 per game) ranked them 28th in the NHL.
- The Blackhawks’ total of 289 goals conceded (3.5 per game) was 26th in the NHL.
Kraken vs. Blackhawks Over/Under Trends
- Seattle and its opponent combined to outscore Sunday’s total (6 goals) 50 times last season.
- A total of 48 of Chicago’s games finished with over 6 goals last season.
- These two teams combined for 5.2 goals per game last season, 0.80 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- These two teams conceded a combined 7.0 goals per game, 1.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jaden Schwartz: three goals and two assists
- Andre Burakovsky: two goals and three assists
- Matthew Beniers: one goal and three assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 0-1-1 record, .860 save percentage, 12 goals allowed
Blackhawks Team Leaders 2021-22
- Patrick Kane totaled 26 goals and 65 assists in 78 games for Chicago last season, resulting in 91 points.
- Seth Jones helped lead the attack for Chicago last season with five goals and 46 assists.
- Max Domi’s 11 goals and 28 assists added up to 39 points.
- Petr Mrazek was 12-6-0 last season, giving up 58 goals (3.3 goals against average) with an .888 save percentage.
Where To Watch Kraken vs. Blackhawks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.