The No. 15 Ole Miss Rebels (7-1) bring the 17th-ranked scoring offense in the country into a clash with the Texas A&M Aggies (3-3), with the No. 20 scoring defense, on Saturday, October 29, 2022. The Rebels are only 2.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 55.5 in the outing.
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M: Last 3 Games
- Ole Miss has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- In its past three contests, Ole Miss has gone over the total.
- The Rebels total over the last three games is 4.3 points more than the 55.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Texas A&M has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three games, Texas A&M has gone over the total twice.
- The Aggies total over the last three games is 9.7 points fewer than the 55.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Ole Miss has compiled a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Rebels have an ATS record of 3-4.
- Ole Miss’ games have gone over the total four times this season.
- Ole Miss has won all six of the games it has been the moneyline favorite this season.
- Ole Miss has played in six games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter and won each time.
- Texas A&M has covered the spread in a matchup three times this season (3-4-0).
- Texas A&M has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Texas A&M have hit the over twice this year.
- Texas A&M has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Texas A&M has not won as an underdog of +125 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of Ole Miss’ eight games have gone over Saturday’s total of 55.5 points.
- This season, just one Texas A&M game has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 55.5.
- The total for the game of 55.5 is 4.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rebels (38.3 points per game) and the Aggies (21.5 points per game).
- The 39.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 15.9 fewer than the 55.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Rebels games is 60.2 points, 4.7 more than the over/under of 55.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.7 points more than the average over/under in Aggies’ games this season (48.8 points).
Ole Miss Players to Watch
- Jaxson Dart leads Ole Miss with 1,772 passing yards (221.5 ypg) on 119-of-196 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. He also adds 377 rushing yards (47.1 ypg) on 63 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Quinshon Judkins, has carried the ball 146 times for 831 yards (103.9 per game), with 12 touchdowns this year.
- This season Zach Evans has rushed for 605 yards (75.6 per game) on 100 carries with seven touchdowns.
- Jonathan Mingo’s 576 receiving yards (72 yards per game) lead the team. He has 26 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Malik Heath has put together a 491-yard season so far (61.4 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 31 passes.
- Jordan Watkins has hauled in 24 receptions for 335 yards (41.9 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Texas A&M Players to Watch
- Haynes King has thrown for 941 yards (134.4 ypg) to lead Texas A&M, completing 57% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also run for 101 yards (14.4 ypg) on 27 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Devon Achane’s team-high 627 rushing yards (89.6 per game) have come on 117 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also added 26 catches for 154 yards (22 per game) and one touchdown.
- Evan Stewart’s 390 receiving yards (55.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 32 receptions and one touchdown.
- Ainias Smith has hauled in 15 passes for 291 yards (41.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Muhsin Muhammad III’s 15 grabs have netted him 230 yards (32.9 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.