The No. 22 Kansas State Wildcats (5-1), with the 14th-ranked scoring defense in the nation, will host the No. 9 Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-1) and their fifth-ranked scoring offense, on Saturday, October 29, 2022. The Wildcats are just 1-point underdogs. The over/under is 58 in the contest.
Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State Predictions
Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State: Last 3 Games
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- Oklahoma State’s past three games have hit the over.
- The Cowboys have averaged a total of 64.5 combined points in their last three games, 6.5 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 58.
- In its past three contests, Kansas State has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Kansas State has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Wildcats have averaged a total of 51.8 combined points over their last three games, 6.2 fewer than this game’s total of 58.
Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread five times over seven games with a set spread.
- The Cowboys are 2-1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Oklahoma State’s games have hit the over six times.
- Oklahoma State has not yet lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- Oklahoma State has played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter and won every time.
- Kansas State is 4-2-1 against the spread this season.
- Kansas State has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Kansas State have hit the over on three occasions this year.
- Kansas State has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Kansas State has a record of 1-1 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least -105 on the moneyline.
Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 58 points times.
- In Kansas State’s seven games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 58.
- Together, the two teams combine for 73.4 points per game, 15.4 points more than the point total of 58 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 12.6 fewer points than the 45.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Cowboys games is 61.4 points, 3.4 more than the over/under of 58 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.4 points separates this game’s over/under (58 points) and the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (51.6 points) this season.
Oklahoma State Players to Watch
- Spencer Sanders has thrown for 2,030 yards (290 ypg) to lead Oklahoma State, completing 58.8% of his passes and recording 15 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also run for 352 yards (50.3 ypg) on 80 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- Dominic Richardson has carried the ball 121 times for a team-high 451 yards (64.4 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 21 catches for 218 yards (31.1 per game).
- Bryson Green’s team-leading 417 receiving yards (59.6 yards per game) have come on 21 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Brennan Presley has hauled in 36 passes for 413 yards (59 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Braydon Johnson has hauled in 20 catches for 398 yards (56.9 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Kansas State Players to Watch
- Adrian Martinez leads Kansas State with 907 passing yards (129.6 ypg) on 87-of-140 passing with four touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 565 rushing yards (80.7 ypg) on 92 carries while scoring nine touchdowns on the ground.
- Deuce Vaughn’s team-high 744 rushing yards (106.3 per game) have come on 132 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 19 catches for 112 yards (16 per game).
- Malik Knowles’ team-high 334 receiving yards (47.7 yards per game) have come on 24 receptions with one touchdown.
- Phillip Brooks has hauled in 22 passes for 324 yards (46.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Kade Warner’s 16 grabs this season have resulted in 173 yards (24.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.