The New York Rangers (3-1-1) are -275 on the moneyline to win when they host the Columbus Blue Jackets (2-4-0), who have +220 odds, on Sunday, October 23 at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+, MSG, and BSOH.
Rangers vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Rangers vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Rangers vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- In the three times this season the Rangers have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 2-1 in those games.
- New York has had moneyline odds set at -275 or shorter in just one game this season, and lost.
- The Rangers have a 73.3% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
- The Rangers’ 19 total goals (3.8 per game) make them the eighth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Rangers rank 11th in goals against, conceding 15 total goals (3.0 per game) in NHL play.
- The Blue Jackets have been made the underdog six times this season, and upset their opponent twice.
- Columbus has had moneyline odds of +220 or longer once this season and lost that game.
- With 17 goals (2.8 per game), the Blue Jackets have the league’s 15th-ranked offense.
- The Blue Jackets’ total of 26 goals given up (4.3 per game) is 28th in the league.
Rangers vs. Blue Jackets Over/Under Trends
- This season, New York games have gone over this one’s 6.5-goal over/under twice.
- So far this season, five games Columbus has played finished with over 6.5 goals.
- The over/under for this game (6.5) is 0.1 less than the combined scoring averages for the Rangers (3.80) and Blue Jackets (2.83).
- These two teams are conceding a combined 7.3 goals per game, 0.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: three goals and eight assists
- Mika Zibanejad: four goals and four assists
- Vincent Trocheck: two goals and four assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 3-0-1 record, .901 save percentage, 11 goals conceded
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: four goals and three assists
- Yegor Chinakhov: four assists
- Boone Jenner: one goal and three assists
- Elvis Merzlikins: 2-2-0 record, .864 save percentage, 17 goals given up
Where To Watch Rangers vs. Blue Jackets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.