The New Mexico State Aggies (2-5) will face off against their FBS Independent-rival, the UMass Minutemen (1-6) in a matchup on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Warren McGuirk Alumni Stadium. The spread foreshadows a close game, with the Aggies favored to win by 3 points. The over/under for the outing is 37.5 points.
New Mexico State vs. UMass Predictions
New Mexico State vs. UMass Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New Mexico State vs. UMass: Last 3 Games
- New Mexico State has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three games.
- In its past three contests, New Mexico State has hit the over once.
- The Aggies total over the last three games is 11 points more than the 37.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Over its last three games, UMass has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- UMass has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Minutemen have averaged a total of 49 combined points in their last three games, 11.5 greater than this game’s total of 37.5.
New Mexico State vs. UMass Betting Trends
- New Mexico State has put together a record of 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving New Mexico State have hit the over twice this season.
- New Mexico State has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- New Mexico State has played as a moneyline favorite of -143 or shorter in only two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- UMass has covered the spread three times this season (3-4-0).
- UMass has a record of 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- UMass games have gone over the total twice this season.
- UMass has been listed as the underdog six times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- UMass has been at least a +120 moneyline underdog six times this season, but lost all of those games.
New Mexico State vs. UMass: Over/Under Trends
- A total of New Mexico State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 37.5 points.
- There have been UMass games that have ended with a combined score higher than 37.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 37.5 is 10.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Aggies (15 points per game) and the Minutemen (12 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 61 points per game, 23.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Aggies have seen a 48.3 over/under in their games this season, 10.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 11.6 points separates the average total points bet in Minutemen’s games (49.1 points) and this game’s over/under (37.5 points).
New Mexico State Players to Watch
- Gavin Frakes leads New Mexico State with 517 passing yards (73.9 ypg) on 38-of-79 passing with four touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He also adds 107 rushing yards (15.3 ypg) on 21 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Star Thomas has carried the ball 61 times for a team-high 326 yards (46.6 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Jamoni Jones has racked up 217 yards (31 per game) on 62 carries with two touchdowns.
- Justice Powers’ 204 receiving yards (29.1 yards per game) lead the team. He has nine receptions.
- Kordell David has grabbed 12 passes for 128 yards (18.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Jordin Parker’s five catches have netted him 95 yards (13.6 ypg).
UMass Players to Watch
- Gino Campiotti leads UMass with 257 passing yards (36.7 ypg) on 33-of-74 passing with one touchdown and six interceptions this season. He also has 380 rushing yards (54.3 ypg) on 93 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Ellis Merriweather has piled up 240 yards (34.3 per game) on 66 attempts with one touchdown.
- George Johnson’s team-high 220 receiving yards (31.4 yards per game) have come on 17 receptions.
- Cam Sullivan-Brown has caught 11 passes for 119 yards (17 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jamir Roberts’ one catch is good enough for 45 yards (6.4 ypg).
Where To Watch New Mexico State vs. UMass
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.