A pair of ACC teams square off when the Miami Hurricanes (3-4) take on the Virginia Cavaliers (3-4) on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Scott Stadium. The Hurricanes are favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is 47.5 in the contest.
Miami vs. Virginia Predictions
Miami vs. Virginia Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Miami vs. Virginia: Last 3 Games
- Miami has no wins against the spread and is 1-2 overall in its past three games.
- Miami has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Hurricanes and their opponents have combined to score an average of 57.8 points in their last three games, 10.3 more than the 47.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Virginia has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three games.
- Virginia has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- The Cavaliers have averaged a total of 50.2 combined points over their last three games, 2.7 greater than this matchup’s total of 47.5.
Miami vs. Virginia Betting Trends
- Miami has put together a record of 1-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hurricanes have an ATS record of 1-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Miami have hit the over three times this season.
- Miami has put together a 2-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 40% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter, Miami has gone 1-2 (40%).
- Virginia has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-5-0).
- Virginia has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Virginia games have gone over the total once this year.
- This season, Virginia has been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- Virginia has a record of 1-1 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +110 on the moneyline.
Miami vs. Virginia: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of Miami’s seven games have gone over Saturday’s total of 47.5 points.
- A total of of Virginia’s games ended with a combined score higher than 47.5 points this season.
- The Hurricanes average 29.3 points per game against the Cavaliers’ 17.6, amounting to 0.6 points under the matchup’s point total of 47.5.
- This game’s over/under is 0.9 fewer points than the 46.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the Hurricanes have seen a 54.8 over/under in their games this season, 7.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games this season (53.1 points).
Miami Players to Watch
- Tyler Van Dyke leads Miami with 1,735 passing yards (247.9 ypg) on 153-of-238 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Henry Parrish Jr. has carried the ball 89 times for a team-high 438 yards (62.6 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Thaddius Franklin Jr. has piled up 44 carries for 194 yards (27.7 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Will Mallory’s team-leading 349 receiving yards (49.9 yards per game) have come on 25 receptions with one touchdown.
- Colbie Young has put together a 280-yard season so far (40 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 18 passes.
- Frank Ladson Jr.’s 24 receptions are good enough for 254 yards (36.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Virginia Players to Watch
- Brennan Armstrong leads Virginia with 1,618 passing yards (231.1 ypg) on 136-of-246 passing with six touchdowns and nine interceptions this season. He also has 286 rushing yards (40.9 ypg) on 81 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Perris Jones’ team-high 337 rushing yards (48.1 per game) have come on 74 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- Keytaon Thompson’s 538 receiving yards (76.9 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 48 receptions.
- Dontayvion Wicks has totaled 416 receiving yards (59.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 29 passes this year.
- Lavel Davis’ 15 receptions are good enough for 324 yards (46.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Miami vs. Virginia
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.