The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-5) will meet their C-USA-rival, the Florida International Panthers (3-4) in a matchup on Friday, October 28, 2022 at Riccardo Silva Stadium. The Bulldogs are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 8.5 points. An over/under of 59 points has been set for the outing.
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida International Predictions
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida International Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida International: Last 3 Games
- In its past three games, Louisiana Tech has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Louisiana Tech’s past three games have gone over the total.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59 points over their last three games, identical to the over/under posted in this matchup.
- In its last three games, Florida International has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Florida International’s past three contests have not gone over the total.
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 58 combined points over their last three games, one less than the 59 over/under in this matchup.
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida International Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech has compiled a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Louisiana Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- Louisiana Tech has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Louisiana Tech has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -317 or shorter.
- Florida International is 3-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 8.5 points or more, Florida International has gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Florida International games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Florida International has entered the game as an underdog six times this season and won twice.
- Florida International has a record of 1-2 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +251 on the moneyline.
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida International: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of Louisiana Tech’s seven games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 59 points.
- There have been two games featuring Florida International this season with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 59.
- The Bulldogs average 31.3 points per game against the Panthers’ 18.1, amounting to 9.6 points under the matchup’s over/under of 59.
- These two teams give up a combined 73 points per game, 14 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 59.5 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 59.2 points this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Louisiana Tech Players to Watch
- Parker McNeil has 1,623 passing yards (231.9 ypg) to lead Louisiana Tech, completing 60.2% of his passes and collecting 15 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Marquis Crosby has carried the ball 82 times for a team-high 455 yards (65 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Charvis Thornton has taken 40 carries for 167 yards (23.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tre Harris’ 616 receiving yards (88 yards per game) lead the team. He has 40 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Smoke Harris has reeled in 35 passes for 415 yards (59.3 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Griffin Hebert’s 20 grabs are good enough for 403 yards (57.6 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Florida International Players to Watch
- Grayson James leads Florida International with 1,399 passing yards (199.9 ypg) on 144-of-233 passing with eight touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He also adds 145 rushing yards (20.7 ypg) on 56 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Lexington Joseph has carried the ball 67 times for a team-high 363 yards (51.9 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season EJ Wilson Jr. has piled up 154 yards (22 per game) on 48 carries with one touchdown.
- Tyrese Chambers’ team-high 405 receiving yards (57.9 yards per game) have come on 37 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Kris Mitchell has put together a 250-yard season so far (35.7 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes.
- Jalen Bracey’s 27 grabs this season have resulted in 206 yards (29.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Louisiana Tech vs. Florida International
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.