Pacific Division foes square off when the Los Angeles Clippers (2-0) host the Phoenix Suns (1-1) at Crypto.com Arena, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, October 23, 2022. The Suns are 2-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 219 points.
Clippers vs. Suns Predictions
Clippers vs. Suns Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Clippers vs. Suns Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Clippers were 40-41-1 last year.
- As a 2-point favorite or greater, Los Angeles went 18-18-2 against the spread last year.
- In 82 Clippers games last season, 39 of them went over the total.
- Last season, the Clippers had a 45.8% shooting percentage from the field, which was 1.4% higher than the 44.4% of shots the Suns’ opponents hit.
- In games Los Angeles shot higher than 44.4% from the field, it went 31-16-1 against the spread and 31-17 overall.
- Phoenix compiled a 44-38-0 ATS record last year.
- The Suns were an underdog by 2 points or more seven times last year, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- A total of 41 of Phoenix’s games last year went over the point total.
- The Suns shot 48.5% from the field, 3.5% higher than the 45.0% the Clippers’ opponents shot last season.
- Phoenix went 37-25 against the spread and 53-9 overall when it shot better than 45.0% from the field.
Clippers vs. Suns Over/Under Trends
- Clippers games finished with more than 219 points 39 times last year.
- Suns games had more than 219 points 45 times last season.
- The Clippers and Suns combined to average 223.2 points per contest last season, which is 4.2 more than the total for this game.
- These teams allowed a combined 215.7 points per game a season ago, 3.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The over/under for this game is 219 points, 2.2 more than the average point total for Clippers games a year ago.
- The average total for Suns games last season was 222.2 points, 3.2 more than this game’s over/under.
Clippers Team Leaders 2021-22
- Reggie Jackson: 16.8 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (167-for-512)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.3 PTS, 8.5 REB, 62.6 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.8 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (76-for-208)
- Robert Covington: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 42.0 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (128-for-339)
- Luke Kennard: 11.9 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (190-for-423)
Suns Team Leaders 2021-22
- Devin Booker: 26.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (183-for-478)
- Chris Paul: 14.7 PTS, 10.8 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (63-for-199)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (115-for-312)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 63.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Jae Crowder: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (127-for-365)
Where To Watch Clippers vs. Suns
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.