Sunday’s NHL offering includes an outing between the favored Florida Panthers (3-1-1, -202 on the moneyline to win at home) and the New York Islanders (2-3-0, +165 moneyline odds) at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+, TVAS, MSGSN, and BSFL.
Panthers vs. Islanders Predictions
Panthers vs. Islanders Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Panthers vs. Islanders Betting Trends
- In the five times this season the Panthers have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 3-2 in those games.
- Florida has had moneyline odds of -202 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Panthers’ implied win probability is 66.9%.
- The Panthers’ 16 total goals (3.2 per game) make them the 20th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Panthers are giving up 15 total goals (3.0 per game) to rank 11th in league play.
- The Islanders have been an underdog in two games this season, going 0-2.
- New York has not been a longer underdog on the moneyline than the +165 odds on them winning this game.
- With 17 goals (3.4 per game), the Islanders have the NHL’s 15th-ranked offense.
- The Islanders have given up 15 total goals this season (3.0 per game), 11th in the NHL.
Panthers vs. Islanders Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Florida’s five games have gone over Sunday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- So far this season, three games New York has played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.6 goals per game, 0.10 more than the total for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.5 less than this one’s over/under.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Matthew Tkachuk: three goals and five assists
- Gustav Forsling: one goal and four assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: four assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 2-1-1 record, .917 save percentage, 11 goals given up
Islanders Team Leaders
- Brock Nelson: five assists
- Anders Lee: two goals and three assists
- Mathew Barzal: four assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 1-3-0 record, .908 save percentage, 11 goals allowed
Where To Watch Panthers vs. Islanders
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.