Curtis Samuel has player props available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Green Bay Packers (3-3) will be Samuel and the Washington Commanders’ (2-4) opponent in this Week 7 matchup at FedExField.
Samuel Receiving Insights
- Samuel is averaging 47.8 receiving yards, 6.3 more than the over/under of 41.5 set for Sunday.
- Samuel has put up over 41.5 receiving yards in 66.7% of his games this year (four out of six).
- Samuel’s average of 47.8 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 50.8.
- In three of six games, Samuel has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Samuel has had a touchdown catch in two of six games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The 164.0 passing yards per game conceded by the Packers defense makes them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- The Packers have the No. 2 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, giving up four this season (0.7 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Curtis Samuel
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.