The Washington Capitals (2-3-0) are the favorites at home against the Los Angeles Kings (3-3-0) on Saturday, October 22. The Capitals are -135 on the moneyline to win against the Kings (+115) in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, NBCS-DC, and BSW.
Capitals vs. Kings Predictions
Capitals vs. Kings Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Capitals vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Capitals have won 66.7% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (2-1).
- Washington is 2-1 (victorious in 66.7% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- The Capitals’ implied moneyline win probability is 57.4% in this game.
- The Capitals’ 15 total goals (3.0 per game) make them the 12th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- The Capitals rank 23rd in goals against, allowing 18 total goals (3.6 per game) in NHL action.
- The Kings have been listed as the underdog three times this season, and upset their opponent twice.
- Los Angeles has three games this season playing as the underdog by +115 or longer, and is 2-1 in those contests.
- With 20 goals (3.3 per game), the Kings have the NHL’s second-best offense.
- The Kings have given up 27 total goals this season (4.5 per game), 32nd in the league.
Capitals vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- This season, Washington and its opponent have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 6.5 goals three times.
- Five of Los Angeles’ games have finished with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.17 less than the total set for this contest.
- The 8.1 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 1.6 more than the total for this contest.
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: two goals and three assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: four assists
- T.J. Oshie: two goals and two assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 2-2-0 record, .902 save percentage, 12 goals allowed
Kings Team Leaders
- Gabriel Vilardi: four goals and three assists
- Anze Kopitar: one goal and five assists
- Adrian Kempe: four goals and two assists
- Jonathan Quick: 1-2-0 record, .892 save percentage, 14 goals allowed
Where To Watch Capitals vs. Kings
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.