The Toronto Maple Leafs (3-2-0) have -170 moneyline odds to win when they visit the Winnipeg Jets (2-2-0), who have +142 odds, on Saturday, October 22 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, CITY, and CBC.
Maple Leafs vs. Jets Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Jets Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Maple Leafs vs. Jets Betting Trends
- Last season, the Maple Leafs compiled a record of 52-24 in games they played as moneyline favorites.
- Toronto registered a 32-16 win-loss record last season when playing with moneyline odds of -170 or shorter (66.7% win percentage).
- The Maple Leafs’ implied moneyline win probability is 63.0% in this contest.
- The Maple Leafs’ 312 goals scored last season (3.8 per game) ranked second in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Maple Leafs allowed 252 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 19th in NHL action.
- The Jets were an underdog in 39 games last season, with 14 upset wins (35.9%).
- Winnipeg was 5-12 as an underdog of +142 or longer on the moneyline last season.
- The moneyline implies a 41.3% chance of victory for the Jets.
- With 250 goals (3.0 per game) last season, the Jets had the league’s 15th-ranked offense.
- The Jets allowed 3.1 goals per game (253 in total), 20th in the NHL.
Maple Leafs vs. Jets Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponent combined for more than Saturday’s total of 6.5 goals 53 times last season.
- Last season, 37 games Winnipeg played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- The Maple Leafs scored 3.80 goals per game last season, compared to the Jets’ 3.05, adding up to 0.4 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- The 6.2 goals per game these two teams allowed are 0.3 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- John Tavares: one goal and four assists
- William Nylander: three goals and two assists
- Morgan Rielly: five assists
- Ilya Samsonov: 3-0-0 record, .927 save percentage, six goals conceded
Jets Team Leaders 2021-22
- Kyle Connor’s 47 goals and 46 assists in 79 games for Winnipeg last season added up to 93 total points.
- Mark Scheifele was one of the impact players on offense for Winnipeg with 70 total points (1.0 per game), with 29 goals and 41 assists in 67 games.
- Pierre-Luc Dubois was a key contributor on offense for Winnipeg with 28 goals and 32 assists.
- Connor Hellebuyck was 29-27-10 in 66 games last season, conceding 193 goals (3.0 goals against average) with a .910 save percentage (22nd in the league).
Where To Watch Maple Leafs vs. Jets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.