Saturday’s NHL games include the Edmonton Oilers (2-2-0) hosting the St. Louis Blues (2-0-0) at Rogers Place. The Blues are underdogs (+129 on the moneyline) against the Oilers (-154) ahead of the outing, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+, SN1, and BSMW.
Oilers vs. Blues Predictions
Oilers vs. Blues Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oilers vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Oilers registered a 45-22 record last season as favorites on the moneyline.
- In games it played with moneyline odds of -154 or stronger last season, Edmonton compiled a 29-13 record (winning 69.0% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Oilers’ implied win probability is 60.6%.
- The Oilers’ 285 total goals (3.5 per game) made them the seventh-best scoring team in the NHL last season.
- The Oilers were 18th in goals against, giving up 251 total goals (3.1 per game) in NHL play.
- The Blues were an underdog 37 times last season, and upset their opponent 18 times.
- St. Louis went 7-10 last season when oddsmakers made them underdogs of +129 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline in this outing implies a 43.7% chance for the Blues to win.
- The Blues’ 309 goals last season (3.8 per game) ranked them third in the NHL.
- The Blues conceded 239 total goals (2.9 per game), 11th in the league.
Oilers vs. Blues Over/Under Trends
- Last season, Edmonton and its opponent combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 7 goals 52 times.
- Last season, 48 games St. Louis played finished with over 7 goals.
- The Oilers scored 3.48 goals per game last season, compared to the Blues’ 3.77, adding up to 0.2 more goals than this contest’s total of 7.
- These two teams allowed a combined 6.0 goals per game, 1.0 less than this game’s over/under.
Oilers Team Leaders 2021-22
- A major contributor last season for Edmonton, Connor McDavid scored 123 points in 80 games (44 goals and 79 assists).
- Leon Draisaitl contributed with 110 points (55 goals, 55 assists).
- Zach Hyman’s 54 points last season came via 27 goals and 27 assists.
- Jack Campbell (31-9-6) had a goals against average of 2.6 last season, and made 1307 saves. His .914 save percentage ranked 14th in the league.
Blues Team Leaders 2021-22
- Vladimir Tarasenko collected 34 goals and 48 assists in 75 games for St. Louis last season, resulting in 82 points.
- Robert Thomas was one of the top contributors for St. Louis with 76 total points (1.1 per game), with 20 goals and 56 assists in 72 games.
- St. Louis’ Jordan Kyrou was among the leading scorers on the team with 75 total points (27 goals and 48 assists).
- Jordan Binnington had an 18-14-4 record last season, with a .901 save percentage (33rd in the league). He gave up 112 goals (3.1 goals against average).
Where To Watch Oilers vs. Blues
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.