Saturday’s NHL lineup features a likely competitive outing between the Boston Bruins (4-1-0) and the Minnesota Wild (1-3-0) at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. The Bruins are -116 on the moneyline to win against the Wild (-104) in the game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on .
Bruins vs. Wild Predictions
Bruins vs. Wild Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bruins vs. Wild Betting Trends
- In the 63 games the Bruins were the moneyline favorite last season they tallied a 45-18 win-loss record.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter last season, Boston won 70.0% of its games (42-18).
- The Bruins’ implied moneyline win probability is 53.7% in this matchup.
- The Bruins ranked 17th in the league last season with 249 goals scored (3.0 per game).
- Defensively, the Bruins were one of the stingiest units in league action, allowing 222 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank fourth.
- The Wild were an underdog in 26 games last season, with 12 upset wins (46.2%).
- Minnesota had 18 games last season as an underdog by -104 or longer, and went 8-10.
- Oddsmakers have implied, based on the moneyline in this matchup, that the Wild have a 51.0% chance to win.
- The Wild’s 305 goals last season (3.7 per game) ranked them fifth in the NHL.
- The Wild conceded 249 total goals (3.0 per game), 16th in the league.
Bruins vs. Wild Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponent combined for more than Saturday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 33 times last season.
- Last season, 48 of Minnesota’s games featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The Bruins scored 3.04 goals per game last season, compared to the Wild’s 3.72, adding up to 0.3 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams allowed a combined 5.8 goals per game, 0.8 less than this game’s over/under.
Bruins Team Leaders
- David Pastrnak: three goals and five assists
- Patrice Bergeron: three goals and three assists
- A.J. Greer: three goals and two assists
- Linus Ullmark: 3-0-0 record, .938 save percentage, seven goals conceded
Wild Team Leaders 2021-22
- Kirill Kaprizov put up 108 points (1.3 per game) for Minnesota last season, with 47 goals and 61 assists in 81 games (playing 19:06 per game).
- Mats Zuccarello was one of the impact players on offense for Minnesota with 79 total points (1.1 per game), with 24 goals and 55 assists in 70 games.
- Ryan Hartman had 65 points, including 34 goals and 31 assists.
- Marc-Andre Fleury had a .908 save percentage (25th in the league) last season, giving up 159 goals (2.9 goals against average). He compiled a 28-23-5 record.
Where To Watch Bruins vs. Wild
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.