In advance of Monday’s game, check out Jakobi Meyers’ player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. The Chicago Bears (2-4) will be Meyers and the New England Patriots’ (3-3) opponent in this Week 7 matchup at Gillette Stadium.
Meyers Receiving Insights
- Meyers’ 53.5 receiving yards average is 4.0 less than his prop total on Monday.
- Meyers has gained more than 57.5 receiving yards in three of six games this year.
- Meyers’ average prop total for receiving yards is 56.9. But he accumulates 3.4 fewer per game than that.
- Meyers has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of six games this season.
- Meyers has had a touchdown catch in one of four games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The 178.7 passing yards per game allowed by the Bears defense makes them the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense.
- The Bears’ defense ranks second in the league with four passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Jakobi Meyers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.