The Detroit Pistons (1-1) hit the road in Central Division play against the Indiana Pacers (0-2) on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Pistons are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at 227.5 for the matchup.
Pistons vs. Pacers Predictions
Pistons vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Pistons vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Pistons were 45-35-2 last year.
- Against the spread, as a 1-point favorite or greater, Detroit went 3-3 last year.
- Out of 82 Pistons games last year, 38 went over the total.
- The Pistons shot 43.1% from the field last season, 5.2 percentage points lower than the 48.3% the Pacers allowed to opponents.
- In games Detroit shot better than 48.3% from the field, it went 11-1 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- Indiana covered 38 times in 82 games with a spread last year.
- The Pacers were an underdog by 1 point or more 48 times last year, and covered the spread in 25 of those contests.
- Indiana and its opponent combined to go over the point total 47 out of 82 times last season.
- The Pacers shot at a 46.3% rate from the field last season, 1.0 percentage point fewer than the 47.3% shooting opponents of the Pistons averaged.
- Indiana went 19-14-1 against the spread and 14-20 overall when it shot better than 47.3% from the field.
Pistons vs. Pacers Over/Under Trends
- The Pistons games had more than 227.5 points on 23 occasions last year.
- There were 38 Pacers games last year with more than 227.5 points scored.
- Last year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (216.3 points per game) is 11.2 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The total for this game is 227.5 points, 0.1 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams last season.
- Pistons games last season posted an average total of 217.4, which is 10.1 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Games involving the Pacers last year averaged 226.4 points per game, a 1.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Pistons Team Leaders 2021-22
- Saddiq Bey: 16.1 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (211-for-610)
- Cade Cunningham: 17.4 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (114-for-363)
- Alec Burks: 11.7 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (157-for-389)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (181-for-468)
- Isaiah Stewart: 8.3 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.0 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
Pacers Team Leaders 2021-22
- Tyrese Haliburton: 15.3 PTS, 8.2 AST, 1.7 STL, 47.3 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (161-for-389)
- Buddy Hield: 15.6 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (262-for-716)
- Oshae Brissett: 9.1 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (83-for-237)
- Chris Duarte: 13.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (94-for-255)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
Where To Watch Pistons vs. Pacers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.