David Montgomery hits the field in Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, with several player props available to wager on. Montgomery and the Chicago Bears (2-4) hit the field against the New England Patriots (3-3) at Gillette Stadium in Week 7.
Montgomery Rushing Insights
- Montgomery rushes for 41.0 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Monday’s prop total of 55.5 yards.
- So far this season, Montgomery has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (55.5 yards) twice.
- Montgomery’s average rushing yards prop for the season is 66.8 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 25.8 yards.
- Montgomery went over his rushing prop twice in six games played this year.
- Montgomery has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Montgomery Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Montgomery’s 18.8 receiving yards per game are 7.3 more than his prop total for Monday’s outing.
- In four out of six games this season, Montgomery has put up over 11.5 receiving yards.
- Montgomery has collected 1.6 fewer receiving yards per game (18.8) than his average prop total (20.4).
- Montgomery has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 16.7% of his games (one of six).
- Montgomery has zero touchdown catches in five games this season.
New England Patriots Rankings
- The rush defense of the Patriots is allowing 119 yards per contest on the ground this year, which ranks 17th in the league.
- The Patriots have the No. 2 defense in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed, giving up two this season (0.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch David Montgomery
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.