The Colorado Avalanche (2-1-1) are big favorites (-251 moneyline odds to win) when they host a matchup with the Seattle Kraken (1-2-2), who have +203 moneyline odds, on Friday at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT2, and ROOT Sports NW.
Avalanche vs. Kraken Predictions
Avalanche vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Avalanche vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- The Avalanche were victorious in 73.4% of their games when they were the moneyline favorite last season (69-25).
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -251 or shorter last season, Colorado won 74.2% of its games (23-8).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 71.5%.
- The Avalanche’s 308 total goals (3.8 per game) made them the fourth-best scoring team in the NHL last season.
- Defensively, the Avalanche were one of the stingiest units in NHL action, giving up 232 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank ninth.
- Last season the Kraken had 16 wins in the 62 games in which they were an underdog.
- Seattle had a record of 3-10 in games when sportsbooks listed them as +203 or longer on the moneyline last season.
- Sportsbooks have implied, based on the moneyline in this matchup, that the Kraken have a 33.0% chance to win.
- With 213 goals (2.6 per game) last season, the Kraken had the league’s 28th-ranked offense.
- The Kraken’s total of 284 goals allowed (3.5 per game) was 24th in the NHL.
Avalanche vs. Kraken Over/Under Trends
- Last season, Colorado games went over this one’s 6.5-goal total 53 times.
- Last season, 39 of Seattle’s games featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The Avalanche scored 3.76 goals per game last season, compared to the Kraken’s 2.60, adding up to 0.1 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- The 6.3 goals per game these two teams conceded are 0.2 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Avalanche Team Leaders 2021-22
- Mikko Rantanen was one of Colorado’s top contributors last season with 92 points. He had 36 goals and 56 assists.
- Nathan MacKinnon contributed with 88 points (32 goals, 56 assists).
- Cale Makar’s 86 points last season came via 28 goals and 58 assists.
- Alexandar Georgiev (15-10-2) had a 2.9 goals against average and an .898 save percentage (37th in the league).
Kraken Team Leaders
- Andre Burakovsky: two goals and three assists
- Matthew Beniers: one goal and three assists
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: one goal and three assists
- Martin Jones: 1-1-1 record, .873 save percentage, 10 goals allowed
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Kraken
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.