The Vegas Golden Knights (3-1-0) are home favorites (-214 moneyline odds to win) against the Winnipeg Jets (2-1-0, +175 moneyline odds). The contest on Thursday starts at 10:00 PM ET from T-Mobile Arena on ESPN+, TSN3, and SportsNet RM.
Golden Knights vs. Jets Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Jets Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Golden Knights vs. Jets Betting Trends
- The Golden Knights were victorious in 31 of their 53 games (58.5%) when favored on the moneyline a season ago.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -214 or better last season, Vegas compiled an 8-5 record (winning 61.5% of its games).
- The Golden Knights have a 68.2% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
- The Golden Knights’ 262 total goals (3.2 per game) made them the 12th-ranked scoring team in the NHL last season.
- Defensively, the Golden Knights conceded 244 total goals (3.0 per game) to rank 14th in league play.
- The Jets secured an upset victory in 14, or 35.9%, of the 39 games they played as an underdog last season.
- Winnipeg was an underdog with +175 odds or longer nine times last season, and lost each of those games.
- The Jets have a 36.4% chance to win this game (implied from the moneyline).
- With 250 goals (3.0 per game) last season, the Jets had the league’s 15th-ranked offense.
- The Jets allowed 3.1 goals per game (253 in total), 20th in the league.
Golden Knights vs. Jets Over/Under Trends
- Vegas and its opponent combined for more than Thursday’s total of 6.5 goals 42 times last season.
- Last season, 37 games Winnipeg played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combined for 6.2 goals per game last season, 0.25 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- These two teams gave up a combined 6.1 goals per game, 0.4 less than this game’s over/under.
Golden Knights Team Leaders 2021-22
- One of Vegas’ top offensive players last season was Jonathan Marchessault, who had 66 points (30 goals, 36 assists) and played an average of 17:34 per game.
- Chandler Stephenson had 64 points (0.8 per game), scoring 21 goals and adding 43 assists.
- Shea Theodore had 14 goals and 38 assists for Vegas.
- Robin Lehner (23-17-2) had a goals against average of 2.8 last season, and made 1168 saves. His .908 save percentage ranked 25th in the league.
Jets Team Leaders 2021-22
- Kyle Connor totaled 93 points (1.2 per game) for Winnipeg last season, with 47 goals and 46 assists in 79 games (playing 21:46 per game).
- Mark Scheifele was one of the top contributors for Winnipeg with 70 total points (1.0 per game), with 29 goals and 41 assists in 67 games.
- Pierre-Luc Dubois’ 28 goals and 32 assists added up to 60 points.
- Connor Hellebuyck had a .910 save percentage (22nd in the league) last season, giving up 193 goals (3.0 goals against average). He put together a 29-27-10 record.
Where To Watch Golden Knights vs. Jets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.