See what bookmakers have posted as player prop bet markets for Tyler Lockett in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. Lockett and his Seattle Seahawks (3-3) have a Week 7 matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers (4-2) at SoFi Stadium.
Lockett Receiving Insights
- Lockett’s 70.5 receiving yards average is 4.0 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four out of six), Lockett has totaled over 66.5 receiving yards.
- Lockett’s average prop total for receiving yards is 73.1. But he is accumulating 2.6 less per game than that.
- Lockett has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in four of six games.
- Lockett has one game with a touchdown catch this year, out of six, but he scored more than once in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- Lockett will square off against the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this week. The Chargers concede 224.8 passing yards per game.
- So far this season, the Chargers have conceded 11 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.8 per game. That ranks 26th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Tyler Lockett
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.