Ahead of Terry McLaurin’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to make the best bets. The Green Bay Packers (3-3) will be McLaurin and the Washington Commanders’ (2-4) Week 7 opponent in a matchup at FedExField.
McLaurin Receiving Insights
- McLaurin’s 61.2 receiving yards average is 5.7 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In 66.7% of his games this year (four of six), McLaurin has collected over 55.5 receiving yards.
- McLaurin’s season average of 61.2 receiving yards is 15.1 fewer than his average over/under (76.3).
- McLaurin has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of six games this season.
- McLaurin has had a touchdown catch in one of six games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The 164 passing yards the Packers allow per contest makes them the best pass defense in the league this season.
- The Packers have the No. 2 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up four this season (0.7 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Terry McLaurin
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.