The New York Yankees host the Houston Astros for Game 3 of the ALCS, Saturday at 5:07 PM ET. The Astros have a 2-0 lead.
The Yankees are favored (-146 moneyline odds) when they take on the Astros (+124). Neither team has announced a starting pitcher for this contest. The game’s over/under is set at 7.
Yankees vs. Astros Predictions
Yankees vs. Astros Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Yankees vs. Astros Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York played as the moneyline favorite for seven of its last 10 games, and went 3-4 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Yankees and their opponents combined to go over the run total two times (all 10 games had set totals).
- New York’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Houston is not favored for the first time in a while, as it has not been the underdog in its last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Astros and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times.
- Houston has won four of its last 10 games against the spread.
Yankees vs. Astros Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge paces the Yankees with 62 home runs and 131 runs batted in, while putting up a team-best batting average of .311.
- Judge ranks first in homers and first in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .224 with 21 doubles, a triple, 32 home runs and 58 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Rizzo ranks 15th in homers and 53rd in RBI.
- Gleyber Torres has 27 doubles, a triple, 24 home runs and 39 walks while hitting .255.
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa is hitting .263 with 20 doubles, four home runs and 35 walks.
Astros Batting Leaders
- Yordan Alvarez leads Houston in batting average (.306) and home runs (37) this season, while also chipping in with 97 RBI.
- Alvarez’s home run total ranks sixth in the big leagues, and he is 15th in RBI.
- Alex Bregman has collected 142 hits this season and has an OBP of .366. He’s slugging .454 on the year.
- Bregman ranks 50th in home runs and 21st in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Jose Altuve is slashing .298/.386/.531 this season for the Astros.
- Kyle Tucker is a key run producer for Houston with a .257 average, 30 homers and 107 RBI.
Where To Watch Yankees vs. Astros
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.