Jaylen Waddle hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, with several player prop bets available to wager on. Waddle’s Miami Dolphins (3-3) have a Week 7 matchup at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida against the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4).
Waddle Receiving Insights
- Waddle’s 88.8 receiving yards average is 30.3 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Waddle has totaled over 58.5 receiving yards in 66.7% of his games this season (four of six).
- Waddle’s season average of 88.8 receiving yards is 8.9 more than his average over/under (79.9).
- In three of six games, Waddle has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of six games this season, Waddle has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The 277.8 passing yards the Steelers allow per outing makes them the 30th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Steelers have put up 12 touchdowns through the air (two per game). The Steelers’ defense is 29th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Jaylen Waddle
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.