In advance of Daniel Bellinger’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, check out some insights and stats to make the best bets. The Jacksonville Jaguars (2-4) will be Bellinger and the New York Giants’ (5-1) Week 7 opponent in a matchup at TIAA Bank Field.
Bellinger Receiving Insights
- Bellinger’s 23.2 receiving yards per game are 3.3 less than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Bellinger has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards in two out of six games this season.
- Bellinger’s season average of 23.2 receiving yards is 2.3 more than his average prop total (20.9).
- In five of six games, Bellinger has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Bellinger has two touchdown catches this season in five games, one apiece on two occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- Bellinger will face the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense this week. The Jaguars allow 244.5 passing yards per contest.
- Opponents of the Jaguars have put up eight touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Jaguars’ defense is 13th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Daniel Bellinger
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.