Take a look at Chase Claypool’s player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC. His Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) hit the field against the Miami Dolphins (3-3) in Week 7 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Claypool Receiving Insights
- Claypool puts up 37.5 receiving yards per game, 7.0 fewer than his over/under set for Sunday’s outing.
- Claypool has recorded more than 44.5 receiving yards twice in six games this season.
- Claypool has an average receiving yards prop total of 51.1. But he accumulates 13.6 fewer yards per game than that.
- Claypool has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in six games this year.
- In one of six games this year, Claypool has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The 256.7 passing yards the Dolphins allow per contest makes them the 25th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Dolphins’ defense is 24th in the NFL by conceding 1.7 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (10 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Chase Claypool
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.