Check out the player props available for Austin Ekeler when he suits up in NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. Ekeler and his Los Angeles Chargers (4-2) have a Week 7 game against the Seattle Seahawks (3-3) at SoFi Stadium.
Ekeler Rushing Insights
- Ekeler’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 60.5 yards. That is 2.3 more than his season average of 58.2.
- Ekeler has totaled more than 60.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Ekeler has an average rushing yards over/under of 674.6 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by racking up 58.2 yards per game on the ground.
- Ekeler went over his rushing prop two times in six games played this year.
- Ekeler has multiple rushing TDs in one game this year. He’s found the endzone on the ground in three total games.
Ekeler Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Ekeler averages 43.5 receiving yards, 4.0 more than the prop bet of 39.5 set for Sunday.
- Ekeler has gained over 39.5 receiving yards in four of six games this year.
- Ekeler’s average of 43.5 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 437.5.
- In three of six games this season, Ekeler has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In two of six games this season, Ekeler has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The Seahawks allow 165.8 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s 31st-ranked rush defense this season.
- Opponents of the Seahawks have put up nine touchdowns on the ground (1.5 per game). The Seahawks’ defense is 29th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Austin Ekeler
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.