Antonio Gibson hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player props available to wager on. The Week 7 outing sees Gibson’s Washington Commanders (2-4) take the field at FedExField in Landover, Maryland against the Green Bay Packers (3-3).
Gibson Rushing Insights
- Gibson rushes for 35.7 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 27.5 yards.
- In 83.3% of his games (five of six matchups) so far, Gibson has rushed for more than 27.5 yards.
- Gibson’s average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 64.1 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 28.4 yards.
- One time in six opportunities this season, Gibson has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Gibson has a rushing touchdown in two games this season.
Gibson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Gibson averages 25.3 receiving yards, 9.8 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- In three out of six games this year, Gibson has collected over 15.5 receiving yards.
- Gibson has totaled 5.2 more receiving yards per game (25.3) than his average prop total (20.1).
- In three of six games this season, Gibson has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Gibson does not have a touchdown catch this season (in six games).
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- Gibson will square off against the NFL’s 27th-ranked run defense this week. The Packers allow 135.2 yards on the ground per contest.
- The Packers’ defense is ranked 24th in the league with seven rushing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Antonio Gibson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.