Wednesday will feature a projected one-sided NHL contest between the home favorite Florida Panthers (2-1-0, -358 on the moneyline to win) and the Philadelphia Flyers (3-0-0, +282 moneyline odds) at 7:30 PM ET on TNT and TVAS.
Panthers vs. Flyers Predictions
Panthers vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Panthers vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- The Panthers posted a 60-24 mark last season as the moneyline favorite.
- Last season, Florida was 10-1 (victorious in 90.9% of its games) when it played with moneyline odds of -358 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Panthers have an implied probability of 78.2% to win.
- The Panthers’ 337 total goals (4.1 per game, with 7.0 assists per game) led the NHL last season.
- The Panthers conceded 242 total goals (3.0 per game), ranking 12th in league action in goals against.
- The Flyers were an underdog in 67 games last season, with 19 upset wins (28.4%).
- Philadelphia was an underdog by +282 or longer on the moneyline three times last season, losing each of those contests.
- The win probability for the Flyers, implied from the moneyline, is 26.2%.
- With 210 goals (2.6 per game) last season, the Flyers had the league’s 31st-ranked offense.
- The Flyers’ total of 294 goals allowed (3.6 per game) was 27th in the NHL.
Panthers vs. Flyers Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponent combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (6.5 goals) 54 times last season.
- A total of 42 of Philadelphia’s games finished with more than 6.5 goals last season.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.2 less than the combined scoring averages last season for the Panthers (4.11) and Flyers (2.56).
- These two teams allowed a combined 6.5 goals per game, 0.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
Panthers Team Leaders 2021-22
- A major contributor last season for Florida, Matthew Tkachuk scored 104 points in 82 games (42 goals and 62 assists).
- In 67 games, Aleksander Barkov Jr. had 39 goals and 49 assists.
- Sam Reinhart’s 84 points last season came via 33 goals and 51 assists.
- Sergei Bobrovsky (39-7-3) had a goals against average of 2.7 last season, and made 1428 saves. His .912 save percentage ranked 17th in the league.
Flyers Team Leaders 2021-22
- Travis Konecny scored 16 goals (0.2 per game) and dished out 36 assists (0.5 per game) last season, contributing to the Philadelphia offense with 52 total points (0.7 per game). He took 2.8 shots per game, shooting 7.3%.
- Anthony DeAngelo was one of the impact players on offense for Philadelphia with 51 total points (0.8 per game), with 10 goals and 41 assists in 64 games.
- Cam Atkinson’s 23 goals and 27 assists added up to 50 points.
- Carter Hart was 13-24-7 last season, giving up 137 goals (3.2 goals against average) with a .905 save percentage (30th in the league).
Where To Watch Panthers vs. Flyers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.