The Colorado Avalanche (2-1-0) are the heavy favorites at home against the Winnipeg Jets (1-1-0) on Wednesday, October 19. The Avalanche are -230 on the moneyline to win over the Jets (+188) in the game, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT2, and SN1.
Avalanche vs. Jets Predictions
Avalanche vs. Jets Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Avalanche vs. Jets Betting Trends
- The Avalanche won 73.4% of their games when favored on the moneyline a season ago (69-25).
- Colorado posted a 27-9 win-loss record last season when playing with moneyline odds of -230 or shorter (75.0% win percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied probability of 69.7% to win.
- The Avalanche scored the fourth-most goals in the NHL last season (308 total, 3.8 per game).
- Defensively, the Avalanche were one of the stingiest units in NHL action, conceding 232 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank ninth.
- The Jets were an underdog in 39 games last season, with 14 upset wins (35.9%).
- Winnipeg was an underdog with +188 odds or longer eight times last season, and lost each of those games.
- The win probability for the Jets, implied from the moneyline, is 34.7%.
- With 250 goals (3.0 per game) last season, the Jets had the league’s 15th-ranked offense.
- The Jets gave up 253 total goals (3.1 per game), 20th in the NHL.
Avalanche vs. Jets Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (6.5 goals) 53 times last season.
- A total of 37 of Winnipeg’s games ended with more than 6.5 goals last season.
- The Avalanche scored 3.76 goals per game last season, compared to the Jets’ 3.05, adding up to 0.3 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams conceded a combined 5.9 goals per game, 0.6 less than this game’s over/under.
Avalanche Team Leaders 2021-22
- Mikko Rantanen was a big player for Colorado last season, with 92 points in 75 games.
- Nathan MacKinnon was another leading option for Colorado with 88 points (1.4 per game), scoring 32 goals and adding 56 assists.
- Cale Makar’s 86 points last season came via 28 goals and 58 assists.
- Alexandar Georgiev (15-10-2) had a 2.9 goals against average and an .898 save percentage (37th in the league).
Jets Team Leaders 2021-22
- Kyle Connor collected 47 goals and 46 assists in 79 games for Winnipeg last season, resulting in 93 points.
- Mark Scheifele collected 70 points last season, with 29 goals and 41 assists.
- Winnipeg’s Pierre-Luc Dubois was among the leading scorers on the team with 60 total points (28 goals and 32 assists).
- Connor Hellebuyck was 29-27-10 in 66 games last season, conceding 193 goals (3.0 goals against average) with a .910 save percentage (22nd in the league).
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Jets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.