The Tampa Bay Lightning (1-2-0) are -308 on the moneyline to win when they host the Philadelphia Flyers (2-0-0), who have +243 odds, on Tuesday, October 18 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN and ESPN+.
Lightning vs. Flyers Predictions
Lightning vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Lightning vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- The Lightning were victorious in 55 of their 82 games (67.1%) when listed as the moneyline favorite a season ago.
- Tampa Bay went 10-1 (90.9%) last season when playing with moneyline odds of -308 or stronger.
- The Lightning’s implied moneyline win probability is 75.5% in this game.
- The Lightning’s 285 goals scored last season (3.5 per game) ranked seventh in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Lightning were one of the stingiest squads in league play, allowing 228 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank sixth.
- Last season the Flyers had 19 wins in the 67 games in which they were an underdog.
- Philadelphia was 1-6 as an underdog of +243 or longer on the moneyline last season.
- The moneyline set for this outing implies a 29.2% chance for the Flyers to win.
- With 210 goals (2.6 per game) last season, the Flyers had the league’s 31st-ranked offense.
- The Flyers gave up 294 total goals (3.6 per game), 27th in the league.
Lightning vs. Flyers Over/Under Trends
- Last season, Tampa Bay and its opponent combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 6 goals 56 times.
- Last season, 46 of Philadelphia’s games featured more than 6 goals.
- The Lightning scored 3.48 goals per game last season, compared to the Flyers’ 2.56, adding up to 0.0 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- The 6.4 goals per game these two teams gave up on average are 0.4 more than the total for this contest.
Lightning Team Leaders 2021-22
- Steven Stamkos was a big player for Tampa Bay last season, with 106 points in 81 games.
- In 82 games, Victor Hedman had 20 goals and 66 assists.
- Nikita Kucherov’s 69 points last season came via 25 goals and 44 assists.
- Andrei Vasilevskiy (39-18-5) had a 2.5 goals against average and a .916 save percentage (12th in the league).
Flyers Team Leaders 2021-22
- Travis Konecny recorded 16 goals and 36 assists in 79 games for Philadelphia last season, resulting in 52 points.
- Anthony DeAngelo racked up 51 total points (0.8 per game) last season. He had 10 goals and 41 assists.
- Philadelphia’s Cam Atkinson was among the leading scorers on the team with 50 total points (23 goals and 27 assists).
- Carter Hart was 13-24-7 last season, giving up 137 goals (3.2 goals against average) with a .905 save percentage (30th in the league).
Where To Watch Lightning vs. Flyers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.