Tuesday’s NHL games include the Ottawa Senators (0-2-0) hosting the Boston Bruins (3-0-0) at Canadian Tire Centre. The Bruins are underdogs (+108 on the moneyline) against the Senators (-128) ahead of the outing, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, TSN5, NESN, and RDS.
Senators vs. Bruins Predictions
Senators vs. Bruins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Senators vs. Bruins Betting Trends
- The Senators won 10 of their 16 games (62.5%) when favored on the moneyline last season.
- Ottawa went 6-4 (60.0%) last season when it played with moneyline odds of -128 or better.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Senators have a 56.1% chance to win.
- The Senators’ 224 total goals (2.7 per game) made them the 26th-ranked scoring team in the NHL last season.
- Defensively, the Senators gave up 264 total goals (3.2 per game) to rank 22nd in NHL play.
- The Bruins were an underdog 26 times last season, and upset their opponent nine times.
- Boston was 6-8 as an underdog of +108 or longer on the moneyline last season.
- Bookmakers have implied, based on the moneyline in this matchup, that the Bruins have a 48.1% chance to win.
- The Bruins had 249 goals last season (3.0 per game), 17th in the league.
- The Bruins’ total of 222 goals allowed (2.7 per game) was fourth in the league.
Senators vs. Bruins Over/Under Trends
- A total of 39 Ottawa games last season went over Tuesday’s total of 6 goals.
- Last season, 49 of Boston’s games featured more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combined for 5.8 goals per game last season, 0.23 less than the total set for this contest.
- The 5.9 goals per game these two teams allowed are 0.1 less than the total set for this contest.
Senators Team Leaders 2021-22
- One of Ottawa’s most productive offensive players last season was Alex DeBrincat, who had 78 points (41 goals, 37 assists) and played an average of 20:51 per game.
- Brady Tkachuk contributed with 68 points (30 goals, 38 assists).
- Claude Giroux’s 64 points last season came via 21 goals and 43 assists.
- Cam Talbot had a record of 32-12-4. He conceded 132 goals (2.8 goals against average) and recorded 1355 saves with a .911 save percentage (19th in the league).
Bruins Team Leaders 2021-22
- Brad Marchand put up 79 points (1.1 per game) for Boston last season, with 32 goals and 47 assists in 70 games (playing 19:14 per game).
- David Pastrnak helped lead the offense for Boston last season with 40 goals and 37 assists.
- Patrice Bergeron’s 25 goals and 39 assists added up to 64 points.
- Jeremy Swayman had a .914 save percentage (14th in the league) last season, allowing 96 goals (2.4 goals against average). He compiled a 23-14-3 record.
Where To Watch Senators vs. Bruins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.