Tuesday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the heavily favored Edmonton Oilers (1-1-0) and the Buffalo Sabres (1-1-0) at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta. The Oilers are -236 on the moneyline to win at home against the Sabres (+192) in the game, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, SN360, and MSG-B.
Oilers vs. Sabres Predictions
Oilers vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oilers vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Oilers won 45 of their 67 games (67.2%) when favored on the moneyline last season.
- Edmonton recorded a 10-2 win-loss record last season when it played with moneyline odds of -236 or shorter (83.3% win percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Oilers have an implied probability of 70.2% to win.
- The Oilers’ 285 total goals (3.5 per game) made them the seventh-best scoring team in the NHL last season.
- The Oilers conceded 251 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 18th in NHL play in goals against.
- The Sabres were an underdog 75 times last season, and upset their opponent 27 times.
- Buffalo was 9-20 last season when sportsbooks made them underdogs of +192 or longer on the moneyline.
- The win probability for the Sabres, implied from the moneyline, is 34.2%.
- The Sabres’ 229 goals last season (2.8 per game) ranked them 23rd in the NHL.
- The Sabres gave up 3.5 goals per game (287 in total), 25th in the league.
Oilers vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- A total of 52 Edmonton games last season went over Tuesday’s over/under of 7 goals.
- For Buffalo last season, 42 games finished with more goals than Tuesday’s total of 7.
- The Oilers scored 3.48 goals per game last season, compared to the Sabres’ 2.79, adding up to 0.7 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 7.
- These two teams gave up a combined 6.6 goals per game, 0.4 less than this game’s over/under.
Oilers Team Leaders 2021-22
- Connor McDavid was one of Edmonton’s leading contributors last season (123 total points), having collected 44 goals and 79 assists.
- Leon Draisaitl had 55 goals and 55 assists to total 110 points (1.4 per game).
- Zach Hyman had 27 goals and 27 assists for Edmonton.
- Jack Campbell (31-9-6) had a goals against average of 2.6 last season, and made 1307 saves. His .914 save percentage ranked 14th in the league.
Sabres Team Leaders 2021-22
- Tage Thompson collected 38 goals and 30 assists in 78 games for Buffalo last season, resulting in 68 points.
- Jeff Skinner amassed 63 points last season, with 33 goals and 30 assists.
- Rasmus Dahlin’s 13 goals and 40 assists added up to 53 points.
- Craig Anderson was 17-12-2 last season, conceding 97 goals (3.1 goals against average) with an .897 save percentage (39th in the league).
Where To Watch Oilers vs. Sabres
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.