The Denver Broncos (2-4) are favored by just 1.5 points as they aim to break a three-game skid in a matchup with the New York Jets (4-2) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at Empower Field at Mile High. The over/under is 39.5.
Broncos vs. Jets Predictions
Broncos vs. Jets Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Broncos and Jets: Last Three Games
- The Broncos have covered the spread once in their last three contests while putting together a 0-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Broncos games exceeded the set total one time.
- The past three Broncos games averaged 4.8 more points (44.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Jets have covered the spread in each of their last three contests, while going 0-3 overall.
- The final combined score of the past three Jets games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past three Jets games averaged 4.3 more points (43.8) than this matchup’s point total.
Broncos and Jets: Betting Trends
- The Broncos have covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-4-0).
- The Broncos have yet to cover the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Broncos games have hit the over once.
- The Broncos have been the moneyline favorite three total times this season. They’ve finished 1-2 in those games.
- The Broncos have a 1-2 record (winning just 33.3% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -127 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Broncos’ implied win probability is 55.9%.
- The Jets are 4-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Jets are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Jets have hit the over three times this year.
- This season, the Jets have been the underdog six times and won four of those games.
- The Jets have entered six games this season as the underdog by +106 or more and are 4-2 in those contests.
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s over/under of 39.5 points just once this season.
- There have been three Jets games that have ended with a combined score higher than 39.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 39 points per game, 0.5 points fewer than the total of 39.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 37.8 points per game, 1.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Broncos have seen a 44.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Jets’ games this season (43.3 points).
Broncos Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson is 22nd overall among all players and 16th among all QBs with 87.4 fantasy points (14.6 per game).
- Courtland Sutton has put up total 49.6 fantasy points this year (8.3 per game), which make him the 77th-ranked player overall and the 23rd-ranked WR.
- So far this season, Jerry Jeudy’s 41.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 106 fantasy player and No. 34 WR. He averages 6.9 fantasy points per game.
- Melvin Gordon III is the 138th-ranked fantasy player — and the 43rd-ranked RB — with 31.9 fantasy points. He averages 5.3 fantasy points per game.
Jets Players to Watch
- So far this season, Breece Hall is 27th overall among all players and fifth among all RBs with 82.9 fantasy points (13.8 per game).
- Corey Davis’ 47.1 total fantasy points (an average of 7.9 per game), are good enough to place him 28th among WRs and 86th overall.
- Joe Flacco averages 14.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 44.6 total fantasy points. That makes him the 92nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 30th-ranked QB.
- Michael Carter is the 101st-ranked fantasy player — and the 33rd-ranked RB — with 42.5 fantasy points (7.1 per game).
Where To Watch Broncos vs. Jets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.