The Calgary Flames (2-0-0) are the favorites when they host the Vegas Golden Knights (3-0-0) on Tuesday, October 18. The Flames are -159 on the moneyline to win against the Golden Knights (+134) in the game, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, SNW, and SportsNet RM.
Flames vs. Golden Knights Predictions
Flames vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Flames vs. Golden Knights Betting Trends
- The Flames were victorious in 47 of their 77 games (61.0%) when favored on the moneyline a season ago.
- Last season, Calgary was 34-15 (victorious in 69.4% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -159 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Flames’ implied win probability is 61.4%.
- The Flames’ 291 total goals (3.6 per game) made them the sixth-best scoring team in the league last season.
- The Flames gave up 206 total goals (2.5 per game), ranking third in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- The Golden Knights claimed an upset victory in 12, or 41.4%, of the 29 games they played as an underdog last season.
- Vegas had 11 games last season as an underdog by +134 or longer, and went 5-6.
- The win probability for the Golden Knights, implied from the moneyline, is 42.7%.
- The Golden Knights’ 262 goals last season (3.2 per game) ranked them 12th in the league.
- The Golden Knights gave up 3.0 goals per game (244 in total), 14th in the league.
Flames vs. Golden Knights Over/Under Trends
- Last season, Calgary and its opponent combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 38 times.
- For Vegas last season, 42 games finished with more goals than Tuesday’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams combined for 6.8 goals per game last season, 0.25 more than the total for this contest.
- These two teams allowed a combined 5.5 goals per game, 1.0 less than this game’s over/under.
Flames Team Leaders 2021-22
- Jonathan Huberdeau was one of Calgary’s top contributors last season with 115 points. He had 30 goals and 85 assists.
- Nazem Kadri was another top contributor for Calgary with 87 points (1.2 per game), scoring 28 goals and adding 59 assists.
- Elias Lindholm had 42 goals and 40 assists for Calgary.
- Jacob Markstrom (37-15-9) had a 2.2 goals against average and a .922 save percentage (third-best in the league).
Golden Knights Team Leaders 2021-22
- Jonathan Marchessault’s 66 points last season made him a pivotal offensive option for Vegas. He had 30 goals and 36 assists in 76 games.
- Chandler Stephenson was a key piece of the offense for Vegas with 64 total points last season. He scored 21 goals and added 43 assists in 79 games.
- Phil Kessel had 52 points, including eight goals and 44 assists.
- Robin Lehner was 23-17-2 last season, allowing 120 goals (2.8 goals against average) with a .908 save percentage (25th in the league).
Where To Watch Flames vs. Golden Knights
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.