Take a look at Zach Ertz’s player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL contest on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET airing on Amazon Prime Video. Ertz and the Arizona Cardinals (2-4) have a Week 7 matchup against the New Orleans Saints (2-4) at State Farm Stadium.
Ertz Receiving Insights
- Ertz averages 49.8 receiving yards, 5.3 more than his over/under for Thursday.
- Ertz has gained over 44.5 receiving yards in five out of six games this season.
- Ertz’s average prop total for receiving yards is 52.1. But he accumulates 2.3 fewer per game than that.
- Ertz has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 66.7% of his games (four of six).
- In two of six games this year, Ertz has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- Ertz will square off against the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense this week. The Saints give up 222 passing yards per game.
- The Saints’ defense is ranked 20th in the NFL with nine passing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Zach Ertz
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.