The Toronto Maple Leafs (2-1-0) are big home favorites (-527 moneyline odds to win) against the Arizona Coyotes (0-2-0, +391 moneyline odds). Monday’s contest starts at 7:00 PM ET from Scotiabank Arena on ESPN+, BSAZ, and SN1.
Maple Leafs vs. Coyotes Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Maple Leafs vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs posted a 52-24 record last season as favorites on the moneyline.
- Every moneyline for Toronto a season ago was longer than -527.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Maple Leafs’ implied win probability is 84.1%.
- The Maple Leafs’ 312 total goals (3.8 per game) made them the second-best scoring team in the NHL last season.
- The Maple Leafs were 19th in goals against, conceding 252 total goals (3.1 per game) in league action.
- Last season the Coyotes had 24 wins in the 80 games in which they were an underdog.
- Arizona won two of its four games last season when an underdog by +391 or longer on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied, based on the moneyline in this matchup, that the Coyotes have a 20.4% chance to win.
- With 206 goals (2.5 per game) last season, the Coyotes had the NHL’s 32nd-ranked offense.
- The Coyotes allowed 309 total goals (3.8 per game), 30th in the league.
Maple Leafs vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponent combined for more than Monday’s total of 7 goals 53 times last season.
- For Arizona last season, 38 games finished with more goals than Monday’s over/under of 7.
- These two teams combined for 6.3 goals per game last season, 0.69 less than the total set for this contest.
- These two teams conceded a combined 6.8 goals per game, 0.2 less than this game’s over/under.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders 2021-22
- Auston Matthews was a big player for Toronto last season, with 106 points in 73 games.
- Mitchell Marner had 97 points (1.3 per game), scoring 35 goals and adding 62 assists.
- William Nylander scored 34 goals and added 46 assists in 81 games for Toronto.
- Ilya Samsonov (23-12-5) had a goals against average of 3.0 last season, and made 1026 saves. His .896 save percentage ranked 40th in the league.
Coyotes Team Leaders 2021-22
- Clayton Keller’s 28 goals and 35 assists in 67 games for Arizona last season added up to 63 total points.
- Nick Schmaltz helped lead the offense for Arizona last season with 23 goals and 36 assists.
- Shayne Gostisbehere scored 14 goals last season, plus 37 assists.
- Karel Vejmelka was 13-32-3 last season, allowing 170 goals (3.7 goals against average) with an .898 save percentage (37th in the league).
Where To Watch Maple Leafs vs. Coyotes
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.