The Las Vegas Raiders (1-4) are one-touchdown favorites on Sunday, October 23, 2022 against the Houston Texans (1-3-1). The over/under is 45.5 for the outing.
Raiders vs. Texans Predictions
Raiders vs. Texans Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Raiders and Texans: Last Three Games
- The Raiders have covered the spread twice in their past three contests while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past three Raiders games has exceeded the set total each time.
- The last three Raiders games averaged 47.5 total points, two more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Texans have covered the spread once in their last three matchups while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- In two of those three games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The Texans’ past three games have ended with an average of 42.8 points scored. That’s 2.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Raiders and Texans: Betting Trends
- The Raiders are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Raiders games have gone over the total four times this season.
- The Raiders have won 33.3% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (1-2).
- The Raiders have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -309 or shorter.
- The Raiders have an implied moneyline win probability of 75.6% in this matchup.
- The Texans are 3-1-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 7 points or more, the Texans have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- Texans games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Texans have been underdogs in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
- The Texans are 1-1-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +247 or more on the moneyline.
- Four Raiders games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 45.5 points.
- This season, the Texans have played just one game with a combined score over 45.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 42.2 points per game, 3.3 points fewer than the over/under of 45.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 0.3 fewer points than the 45.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Raiders games is 49.3 points, 3.8 more than the over/under of 45.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (45.5 points) and the average total points bet in Texans’ games (43.9 points) this season.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr is 29th overall among all players and 18th among all QBs with 82.1 fantasy points (16.4 per game).
- Josh Jacobs has recorded total 79.9 fantasy points this year (16 per game), which make him the 32nd-ranked player overall and the eighth-ranked RB.
- So far this season, Davante Adams’ 71.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 40 fantasy player and No. 5 WR. He averages 14.3 fantasy points per game.
- Mack Hollins is the 130th-ranked fantasy player — and the 47th-ranked WR — with 33.5 fantasy points. He averages 6.7 fantasy points per game.
Texans Players to Watch
- So far this season, Dameon Pierce is the 48th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 14th-best fantasy RB with 64.9 fantasy points (13 per game).
- Davis Mills’ 52.1 total fantasy points (an average of 10.4 per game), are enough to rank him 28th among QBs and 70th overall.
- Brandin Cooks’ 29.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 146 fantasy player and No. 54 WR. He averages 5.9 fantasy points per game.
- Nico Collins is the 156th-ranked fantasy player — and the 58th-ranked WR — with 27.2 fantasy points (5.4 per game).
Where To Watch Raiders vs. Texans
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.