The top team in the AFC West, the Kansas City Chiefs (4-2), are 3-point favorites against the NFC West-leading San Francisco 49ers (3-3) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at Levi’s Stadium. A 48.5-point over/under is set for the contest.
Chiefs vs. 49ers Predictions
Chiefs vs. 49ers Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Chiefs and 49ers: Last Three Games
- The Chiefs have covered the spread once in their last three matchups while putting together a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The Chiefs’ last three games have ended with an average of 51 points scored. That’s 2.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The 49ers are 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- One time in those three games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The past three 49ers games averaged 5.8 fewer points (42.7) than this matchup’s point total.
Chiefs and 49ers: Betting Trends
- The Chiefs have covered the spread two times this season (2-4-0).
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Chiefs have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, three Chiefs games have gone over the point total.
- The Chiefs are 3-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -166 or shorter, the Chiefs have gone 3-1 (75%).
- The Chiefs have a 62.4% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The 49ers are 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- 49ers games have gone over the total once this season.
- This is the first time the 49ers will play as underdogs this season.
- The 49ers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +140 moneyline set for this game.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (48.5 points) four times this season.
- There has been just one game featuring the 49ers this season with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 48.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 50.1 points per game, 1.6 points more than the total of 48.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 39.6 points per game, 8.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Chiefs games is 51.8 points, 3.3 more than the over/under of 48.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (48.5 points) and the average total points bet in 49ers’ games (41.8 points) this season.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II is the No. 4 fantasy player overall and the No. 4 fantasy QB with 142.7 points (averaging 23.8 per game).
- Travis Kelce’s 88 total fantasy points (an average of 14.7 per game), are good enough to place him 20th overall and first among TEs.
- So far this season, Clyde Edwards-Helaire averages 11.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 69.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 44th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 13th-ranked RB.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster is the 106th-ranked fantasy player — and the 34th-ranked WR — with 41 fantasy points. He averages 6.8 fantasy points per game.
49ers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jimmy Garoppolo is 36th overall among all players and 20th among all QBs with 73.9 fantasy points (14.8 per game).
- Deebo Samuel has put up total 64.1 fantasy points this year (10.7 per game), which make him the ninth-ranked WR and the 50th-ranked player overall.
- Jeff Wilson Jr.’s 55 total fantasy points make him the No. 61 fantasy player and No. 19 RB. He averages 9.2 fantasy points per game.
- Brandon Aiyuk’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 21st among WRs and 75th overall with 50.7 points (8.5 per game).
Where To Watch Chiefs vs. 49ers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.