The Florida Panthers (2-0-0) are favored when they go on the road against the Boston Bruins (2-0-0) on Monday, October 17. The Panthers are -136 on the moneyline to win over the Bruins (+114) in the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, TVAS, BSFL, and NESN.
Panthers vs. Bruins Predictions
Panthers vs. Bruins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Panthers vs. Bruins Betting Trends
- The Panthers won 60 of their 84 games (71.4%) when favored on the moneyline last season.
- Last season, Florida was 53-19 (victorious in 73.6% of its games) when it played with moneyline odds of -136 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Panthers have an implied probability of 57.6% to win.
- The Panthers’ 337 total goals (4.1 per game, with 7.0 assists per game) led the league last season.
- Defensively, the Panthers gave up 242 total goals (3.0 per game) to rank 12th in league action.
- The Bruins were an underdog in 26 games last season, with nine upset wins (34.6%).
- Boston had a record of 3-6 in games when sportsbooks listed them as +114 or longer on the moneyline last season.
- The Bruins have a 46.7% chance to win this game (implied from the moneyline).
- The Bruins had 249 goals last season (3.0 per game), 17th in the NHL.
- The Bruins had one of the best defenses in the league, conceding 222 total goals (2.7 per game), fourth in the league.
Panthers vs. Bruins Over/Under Trends
- Last season, Florida games went over this one’s 6.5-goal total 54 times.
- For Boston last season, 33 games finished with more goals than Monday’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams combined for 7.2 goals per game last season, 0.65 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.8 more than the 5.7 goals these two teams allowed per game combined.
Panthers Team Leaders 2021-22
- A major offensive player last season for Florida, Matthew Tkachuk scored 104 points in 82 games (42 goals and 62 assists).
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. was another top contributor for Florida with 88 points (1.3 per game), scoring 39 goals and adding 49 assists.
- Sam Reinhart’s 84 points came from 33 goals and 51 assists.
- Sergei Bobrovsky had a record of 39-7-3. He conceded 137 goals (2.7 goals against average) and recorded 1428 saves with a .912 save percentage (17th in the league).
Bruins Team Leaders 2021-22
- Brad Marchand totaled 79 points (1.1 per game) for Boston last season, with 32 goals and 47 assists in 70 games (playing 19:14 per game).
- David Pastrnak racked up 77 total points (1.1 per game) last season. He had 40 goals and 37 assists.
- Patrice Bergeron had 25 goals last season, and 39 assists.
- Jeremy Swayman was 23-14-3 last season, giving up 96 goals (2.4 goals against average) with a .914 save percentage (14th in the league).
Where To Watch Panthers vs. Bruins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.