The Utah Jazz will start their 2022-23 season as 8-point underdogs against the Denver Nuggets at Vivint Arena on Wednesday, October 19, 2022. The game begins at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 218.
Nuggets vs. Jazz Predictions
Nuggets vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Nuggets vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- The Nuggets had 37 wins in 82 games against the spread last season.
- As a 8-point favorite or more, Denver went 7-11 against the spread last season.
- There were 46 Nuggets games (out of 82) that went over the total last season.
- Last season, the Nuggets had a 48.3% shooting percentage from the field, which was 3.0% higher than the 45.3% of shots the Jazz’s opponents hit.
- Denver went 31-23 against the spread and 39-15 overall when it shot higher than 45.3% from the field.
- Utah won 33 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover or pushing 49 times.
- The Jazz covered the spread once when an underdog by 8 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Last season 38 of Utah’s games went over the point total.
- The Jazz’s 47.1% shooting percentage from the field last season was 0.1 percentage points higher than the Nuggets gave up to their opponents (47.0%).
- Last season, Utah had a 23-16 record against the spread and a 30-9 record overall in games the team collectively shot over 47.0% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Jazz Over/Under Trends
- In 52 games last season the Nuggets and their opponent combined to score more than 218 points.
- Jazz games went over 218 points on 44 occasions last season.
- The Nuggets and Jazz combined to average 226.3 points per contest last season, which is 8.3 more than the total for this game.
- Combined, the two teams gave up 218 points per contest last season, zero fewer than the total for this game.
- The point total average for Nuggets games last season was 223.1, 5.1 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total points scored in Jazz games last year (218) is 3.2 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Nuggets Team Leaders 2021-22
- Nikola Jokic: 27.1 PTS, 13.8 REB, 7.9 AST, 1.5 STL, 58.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (97-for-288)
- Aaron Gordon: 15.0 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (87-for-260)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (159-for-408)
- Bruce Brown: 9.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (38-for-94)
- Nah’Shon Hyland: 10.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (131-for-358)
Jazz Team Leaders 2021-22
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (169-for-414)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.0 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (190-for-597)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 58.7 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (136-for-380)
- Malik Beasley: 12.1 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (240-for-637)
Where To Watch Nuggets vs. Jazz
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.