The Colorado Avalanche (1-1-0) have -125 moneyline odds to win when they visit the Minnesota Wild (0-2-0), who have +105 odds, on Monday, October 17 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, BSN, and BSWI.
Avalanche vs. Wild Predictions
Avalanche vs. Wild Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Avalanche vs. Wild Betting Trends
- The Avalanche were victorious in 73.4% of their games when favored on the moneyline last season (69-25).
- Colorado posted a 63-24 win-loss record last season in games it played with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter (72.4% win percentage).
- The Avalanche have a 55.6% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
- The Avalanche’s 308 goals scored last season (3.8 per game) ranked fourth in the NHL.
- The Avalanche allowed 232 total goals (2.8 per game), the ninth-fewest in league play.
- The Wild were an underdog 26 times last season, and upset their opponent 12 times.
- Minnesota went 5-8 last season when sportsbooks made them underdogs of +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied, based on the moneyline in this matchup, that the Wild have a 48.8% chance to win.
- The Wild were fifth in the NHL in scoring last season (305 goals, 3.7 per game).
- The Wild gave up 249 total goals (3.0 per game), 16th in the league.
Avalanche vs. Wild Over/Under Trends
- Last season, Colorado games went over this one’s 6.5-goal over/under 53 times.
- For Minnesota last season, 48 games finished with more goals than Monday’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams combined for 7.5 goals per game last season, 0.98 more than the total for this contest.
- The 5.9 goals per game these two teams conceded are 0.6 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Avalanche Team Leaders 2021-22
- One of Colorado’s most productive offensive players last season was Mikko Rantanen, who had 92 points (36 goals, 56 assists) and played an average of 20:58 per game.
- Nathan MacKinnon had 88 points (1.4 per game), scoring 32 goals and adding 56 assists.
- Cale Makar scored 28 goals and added 58 assists in 77 games for Colorado.
- Alexandar Georgiev had a record of 15-10-2. He allowed 85 goals (2.92 goals against average) and racked up 748 saves.
Wild Team Leaders 2021-22
- Kirill Kaprizov recorded 47 goals and 61 assists in 81 games for Minnesota last season, resulting in 108 points.
- Mats Zuccarello was a top offensive contributor for Minnesota with 79 total points last season. He scored 24 goals and added 55 assists in 70 games.
- Ryan Hartman was a crucial contributor on offense for Minnesota with 34 goals and 31 assists.
- Marc-Andre Fleury was 28-23-5 last season, allowing 159 goals (2.9 goals against average) with a .908 save percentage (25th in the league).
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Wild
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.