The Cincinnati Bengals (3-3) are less than a touchdown favorite (-6) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 against the Atlanta Falcons (3-3). The contest has a point total set at 47.5.
Bengals vs. Falcons Predictions
Bengals vs. Falcons Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bengals and Falcons: Last Three Games
- The Bengals are a perfect 3-0 against the spread in their past three games, and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score surpassed the set total.
- The last three Bengals games averaged 46.3 total points, 1.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Falcons have covered the spread in each of their last three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Falcons games did not go over the set point total.
- The past three Falcons games averaged 0.7 fewer points (46.8) than this matchup’s point total.
Bengals and Falcons: Betting Trends
- The Bengals have covered the spread four times in six games with a set spread.
- The Bengals have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, Bengals games have hit the over once.
- The Bengals have been favored on the moneyline five total times this season. They’ve gone 3-2 in those games.
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -268 or shorter, the Bengals have a 1-2 record (winning just 33.3% of their games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Bengals’ implied win probability is 72.8%.
- The Falcons have covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-0-0).
- The Falcons are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Games involving Falcons have hit the over three times this season.
- The Falcons have won three of the six games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, the Falcons have been at least a +216 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- The Bengals and their opponents have combined to score more than 47.5 points in a game just once this season.
- Three Falcons games have finished with a combined score higher than 47.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 47.3 points per game, 0.2 points fewer than the total of 47.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 41.9 points per game, 5.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bengals have seen a 45.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 1.9 points more than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (45.6 points).
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow is fifth overall among all players and fifth among all QBs with 127.6 fantasy points (21.3 per game).
- Ja’Marr Chase has racked up total 69.7 fantasy points this year (11.6 per game), which make him the 43rd-ranked player overall and the seventh-ranked WR.
- So far this season, Joe Mixon averages 10.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 61.6 total fantasy points. That makes him the 57th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 18th-ranked RB.
- Tee Higgins’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 82nd overall and 25th among WRs with 48.2 points (8 per game).
Falcons Players to Watch
- So far this season, Marcus Mariota is 15th overall among all players and 12th among all QBs with 94.8 fantasy points (15.8 per game).
- Drake London has collected total 42.6 fantasy points this year (7.1 per game), which make him the 33rd-ranked WR and the 99th-ranked player overall.
- Olamide Zaccheaus is 39th among WRs and 115th overall with 37.1 fantasy points (averaging 6.2 per game) so far this season.
- Tyler Allgeier has put together the 165th-ranked fantasy season (49th among RBs) with 26 fantasy points, averaging 5.2 per game.
Where To Watch Bengals vs. Falcons
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.