Chris Olave has player prop bets available on Thursday when he hits the field at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. Olave and the New Orleans Saints (2-4) square off against the Arizona Cardinals (2-4) at State Farm Stadium in Week 7.
Olave Receiving Insights
- Olave averages 64.8 receiving yards, 7.7 fewer than his prop total for Thursday’s game.
- In two of six games this season, Olave has gained over 72.5 receiving yards.
- Olave has collected 1.9 more receiving yards per game (64.8) than his average over/under (62.9).
- In three of six games this season, Olave has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Olave has two touchdown catches this season in five games, one apiece on two occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Arizona Cardinals Rankings
- The 233.5 passing yards per game given up by the Cardinals defense makes them the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense.
- The Cardinals’ defense is ranked 13th in the NFL with eight passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Chris Olave
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.