Oddsmakers expect a tight game when the Arizona Cardinals (2-4) square off against the New Orleans Saints (2-4) as just 1.5-point favorites on Thursday, October 20, 2022. The contest’s point total is set at 45.
Cardinals vs. Saints Predictions
Cardinals vs. Saints Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cardinals and Saints: Last Three Games
- The Cardinals are 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall during their past three contests.
- The Cardinals and their opponents did not combine to hit the over in any of those games.
- The past three Cardinals games averaged 2.7 more points (47.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Saints are 2-1 against the spread over their last three games and have a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of the last three Saints games has exceeded the set total each time.
- The Saints’ last three games have ended with an average of 43.3 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Cardinals and Saints: Betting Trends
- The Cardinals are 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are winless against the spread when they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving the Cardinals have hit the over twice this season.
- The Cardinals have been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Cardinals have played as a moneyline favorite of -122 or shorter in just one game this season, which they lost.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Cardinals’ implied win probability is 55.0%.
- The Saints have covered the spread two times over six games with a set spread.
- The Saints have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, four Saints games have gone over the point total.
- The Saints have been the underdog in three games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
- The Saints have not won as an underdog of +101 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 45 points twice this season.
- This season, four Saints games have ended with a score higher than 45 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 45 is 2.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cardinals (19 points per game) and the Saints (23.5 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 50 points per game, five more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Cardinals have seen a 49.5 over/under in their games this season, 4.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is two points more than the average over/under in Saints’ games this season (43 points).
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray is sixth overall among all players and sixth among all QBs with 115.8 fantasy points (19.3 per game).
- Marquise Brown has racked up total 66.5 fantasy points this year (11.1 per game), which make him the 46th-ranked player overall and the eighth-ranked WR.
- So far this season, Zach Ertz’s 41.9 total fantasy points make him the No. 102 fantasy player and No. 5 TE. He averages 7 fantasy points per game.
- James Conner is working on the 119th-ranked fantasy season (40th among RBs) with 36.3 fantasy points, averaging 7.3 per game.
Saints Players to Watch
- So far this season, Taysom Hill is 53rd overall among all players and third among all TEs with 62.4 fantasy points (12.5 per game).
- Chris Olave has totaled 48.9 fantasy points this year (9.8 per game), enough to place him 23rd among WRs and 79th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Jameis Winston averages 14.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 43.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 94th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 31st-ranked QB.
- Alvin Kamara is the 109th-ranked fantasy player — and the 36th-ranked RB — with 39.7 fantasy points (9.9 per game).
Where To Watch Cardinals vs. Saints
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.